In addition to supporting FUF’s mission to champion San Francisco’s Urban Forest, the membership program comes with a range of unique benefits designed to show you a new side of FUF’s greening community. Membership gifts are fully tax-deductible.
Join the FUF community by becoming a member. A basic membership begins at $25 and entitles you to outstanding benefits! Membership levels are as follows:
Urban Forest Friend: $25-$99
- A subscription to our quarterly print publication, Treescapes.
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, SF Urban Forester.
- Advance notice of our popular Tree Tours and other events.
- Discounts at area businesses.**
- AND . . . the tremendous satisfaction of knowing that you’re a partner in the greening of San Francisco and that you’re creating a legacy of beautiful trees for future generations.
Arbor Advocate: $100-$249
- All the benefits of the Urban Forest Friend level
- Discounts on Community Forester Training Workshops
City Greening Sponsor: $250-$499
- All the benefits of the Arbor Advocate level
- Invitations to exclusive member events
Green Steward: $500-$1,499
- All the benefits of the City Greening level
- Listing in our Annual Report
- Insiders’ reports from FUF
**Enjoy these benefits when you visit our local partners:
- 10% off at the Urban Farmer Store
- 10% off at Green Apple Books & Green Apple Books on the Park
- 10% off at Flora Grubb Gardens (must be rung up under customer profile)
Plus, the following businesses help FUF with proceeds from your purchase or donation. Mention us at the register!
Let us know what you think by completing our member survey. If you have any additional questions regarding your membership, please reach out to our Individual Gifts & Membership Manager, Booka Alon, at email@example.com or (415) 268-0785.
Transform what’s possible by leading the way. Take your membership to the next level and join the Tree Canopy Leadership Society with your gift of $1,500 or more. For more information, please contact Booka at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 268-0785.